Divorce Records

The Clerk’s office is not the custodian of records relating to divorce, criminal/traffic, juvenile, probate, guardianship/conservatorship, small claims, landlord/tenant, adoption, and name change proceedings. To access or order copies of these types of records, please contact the Jackson County Circuit Court at 541-776-7171 extension 35027. Records can also be accessed online through the Oregon Judicial Network (OJIN) or you may use the OJIN terminal located at the Jackson County Justice Building which is available to the public free of charge. Access to the system is available Mon-Fri, 8am - 12pm and 1pm-4pm.

The Jackson County Justice Building is located at 100 S. Oakdale, Medford OR. 97501.