Veteran Service Records

Military Report of Separation (DD Form 214/DD-214) forms are not accessible online. The Veteran, the Veteran’s next of kin, or the Veteran’s authorized legal representative can order a copy if it wasveterans recorded with our office per Oregon Revised Statute (ORS) 408.420.
To order a copy or certified copy of a DD-214, please complete and send the Veteran’s DD-214 Request Form, along with a copy of your photo ID, to us at the address listed on the form. You may also visit our office in person to submit the form and photo ID and obtain your record. Copies are available free of charge.
All DD-214 records can also be requested through the National Archives.
8/10/2022 3:18 PM