Property Data Online
(PDO) provides access to a rich set of information about real property, including:
- Maps and aerial photos
- Assessed values & improvements
- Ownership, sales history
- Tax payment information and history
- Building and land use permit history
- Property deeds
- Mortgages, reconveyances, liens, releases
- Affidavits, mining claims, and power-of-attorney
Survey Index Map provides access to land surveys of record.
Jackson Interactive Mapping (JIM) is a suite of online interactive maps that provide ad-hoc mapping of a wide variety of Jackson County GIS data.
See Tax Payments for information on how to pay your property taxes online.
If you have questions:
- Recorded documents, contact the Clerk’s Recording Office at 541-774-6152.
- Property values, tax computation or appraisal, contact Assessment at 541-774-6059.
- Tax amounts owed or paid, interest or penalties, contact Taxation at 541-774-6541
- Permits, zoning, or appraisal code compliance, contact Development Services at 541-774-6900.
- Land surveys, roll maps, and govt. corners, contact Surveyor’s Office at 541-774-6191
- Technical problems with PDO or JIM, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org