Online Police Reporting FAQ

What do I do if online incident reporting is not right for me?  
If your incident is an emergency, call 911. If non-emergency call 541-774-6800.
What if this happened in another city? Can I file a report using this online police citizen reporting system? 
 No, If a crime took place outside of the jurisdiction of the Jackson County Sheriff's Office, please call the police department for that city.
What if this happened on a state freeway?   
If this took place on a state freeway please call the Oregon State Patrol at 541-776-6111.
What is a known suspect? 
 A known suspect is when you or someone else knows the person or where to find the person who committed the crime or the license plate number of the vehicle the suspect(s) were in.