- Services that support, control, and generate income (investment income)
- Debt issuance and administration
- Collection and distribution of property taxes
- Public property tax assistance and support
- Property management
- County general accounting services and payroll processing
Accounting Office - Room 314 (Third Floor, Annex)
Responsible for accounts payable, general accounting services, and payroll processing. Business hours are from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday. See " Doing Business with Us" on the Accounting page for accounts payable information and vendor related questions.
Treasurer’s Office - Room 113 (First Floor, Annex)
Responsible for County income support, control, and generation (investment income). Business hours are from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday.
Taxation Office - Room 111 (First Floor, Annex)
Responsible for the collection of property tax payments, property management, and manufactured home ownership changes and trip permits. Other offered public services include accepting payments for various county department services, products, and fees. These services, products and fees are listed below. More information regarding these services, products, and fees can be found by clicking on the links provided.
- Jackson County Parks season pass sales - Jackson County Parks
- Bike map sales - Jackson County Roads
- System development charge payments - Jackson County Roads
- Oregon state liquor license payments